Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Best Moisturizer

I went to Walmart one looking for moisturizer and I found this, St. Ive's Collagen Elastin Moisturizer. It was one of the best decisions I ever could have made. I put it on my face in the morning and before I go to bed and my skin had become so much softer and my acne has even cleared up. 

My acne was never that bad but I would get a few pimples on my chin and between my eyebrows, so I tried all of the 3 step products and they never seemed to work, they just made my skin seem super dry. 

After I started using this moisturizer I noticed that I never even have to wash my face anymore and it stays clear. 

I would definitely recommend this moisturizer to everyone, especially after I learned that Dr. Oz rated it as one of the best anti aging products under $10. So there's no reason not to go out and try it! :)




You can buy it on Amazon for not even $5!  Click Here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment