Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pinterest Project


On Pinterest I found this project where you buy fabric and put them over shoe box covers and they instantly turn into wall art. So, after Christmas I had a ton of empty shoe boxes and a lot of lids to try this out on. 

I went to Walmart and picked out all of the fabrics that I wanted to use. I got 4 different kinds of fabric and I paid only about $12 for all of them. 

I found varying sizes of shoe box lids and cut the fabric to fit around the lids. Then, I used Modge Podge and glued all of the fabric onto the lids. It was kind of difficult with the some of the different fabrics textures but I just let them sit overnight and all the fabric stayed on very well. 

Hope you all try this fun Pinterest Project! I would totally recommend this fairly easy project :)




No comments:

Post a Comment